Indoor Air Quality in Mendenhall, Jackson, Madison MS and Surrounding Areas
New buildings and homes are built to tight standards in order to save energy, but insufficient air exchange can lead to serious indoor air quality problems. Contaminants that accumulate in the living area can negatively impact those with COPD, allergies, asthma and other respiratory conditions.
Our Approach to Indoor Air Quality Problems
We recognize there is nothing more important than your family’s well-being. That’s why our comprehensive indoor air quality (IAQ) inspections can identify problems and present solutions to keep your home healthier and cleaner.
- Air Purifiers: Your air filter plays a critical role in eliminating pollutants from your home. We sell and install filters in many styles, including cabinet, pleated, electrostatic and electronic models. Filter effectiveness is measured by the MERV rating, which is a measurement of the quantity and size of particulate matter the filter traps over time. If your system has sufficient capacity, we recommend a filter with a minimum MERV 7 rating.
- Mechanical Ventilators: Tight envelopes choke off a home’s air exchange, so it’s important to create a reliable fresh air pathway. Powered ventilators suck in air from outdoors while simultaneously exhausting stale indoor air. Many models include an energy recovery feature to recapture some of the lost cooling and heating energy.
- Air Humidifiers: Proper humidity is critical to maintaining a healthy environment and lower utility costs. Contaminants stay airborne longer when the humidity is too low, which leads to worsening respiratory symptoms. Central humidification can help reduce static electricity and alleviate dry skin conditions.
Benefits of Healthy Indoor Air Quality
Healthy indoor air offers a variety of benefits your entire family will appreciate:
- Improved Health: Reducing airborne contaminants can help eliminate the irritation and inflammation that affect people with respiratory disease.
- Better HVAC Equipment Performance: All of the dust and allergens in the air eventually gets pulled into your heating and cooling system and deposited on vital internal components. Dirty furnaces and air conditioners aren’t as efficient, and your repair costs and utility bills will continue to rise. If you keep the air inside your home clean, your HVAC system will last longer and cost less to operate.
- Less Cleaning: Airborne dust eventually settles on counters, fixtures, and floors. Once we’ve installed your new IAQ system, you’ll notice you won’t have to dust and clean as much. As an added benefit, your Mendenhall, Jackson, Magee, Madison, Ridgeland, Florence, MS, and surrounding area home or small business won’t hold any obnoxious smells anymore.
The Indoor Air Quality Experts
If you would like to learn more about the benefits of keeping the indoor air clean and fresh, call one of our IAQ experts today. They can answer your questions and help design an indoor air quality system to keep your family healthy and safe.
As a family-owned and operated company since 2007, we have been named a distinguished dealer multiple times. It is our goal to deliver the best experience and highest level of quality from our employees and the equipment we install and service.