AC Installation in Mendenhall, Jackson, Madison MS and Surrounding Areas
You’ve done everything you can to avoid dealing with it, but you know your air conditioner just won’t make it through another brutal summer season. It may be tempting to continue to ignore the obvious warning signs, but do you really want to wait until your existing system breaks down in the middle of summer? Whether you’re replacing an old unit or building a new home, call the professionals at Hux Air Conditioning for complete air conditioning installation services.
Air Conditioner Warning Signs
A compressor failure is the most common way an old air conditioner dies off, and it usually means you should replace the entire system. More subtle problems make it difficult to know whether to repair or replace. Here are a few things to look for if you’re wondering if you need a new air conditioner.
Chris, Jacob, and Josh
- Poor Indoor Comfort: Air conditioners lose cooling capacity as they age. If you have rooms in your house that don’t cool down, it’s probably time to start shopping for a new air conditioning system.
- Your Equipment is Obsolete: Modern air conditioners are loaded with efficiency and convenience features compared to models manufactured less than a decade ago. New models incorporate leading-edge technology that makes them quieter, convenient and more efficient.
- Higher Energy Bills: Your summer electric bills can tell you a lot about how your air conditioner is performing. If your cooling costs keep rising every summer, check out the savings you’ll enjoy with a new unit.
- More Frequent Repairs: Are you on a first name basis with the air conditioning repairman? Frequent repairs are a sign your air conditioner is failing, so it might be time to consider a new unit. AC repairs are expensive and inconvenient, especially if your equipment breaks down in hot weather.
What to Look for in a New Air Conditioner
Buying a new central air conditioning system can be a bit intimidating, especially if you’ve never had to replace an old unit before. To find an air conditioner that meets all your requirements, ask your HVAC contractor to thoroughly explain these concepts:
- System Design: The efficiency of your air conditioner is affected by your home’s windows, insulation, ductwork and envelope tightness. Your air conditioner should provide the exact amount of conditioned air needed to keep every room comfortable in all weather conditions.
- SEER Rating: The SEER rating tells you how efficient an air conditioner is relative to competing models. A higher SEER rating means the unit will use less electricity to produce the same amount of cool air.
- AC Features and Options: Have your air conditioning contractor show you all the options and features that can improve your family’s comfort and lower your summer utility costs.
Your New AC Installation Experts
If you need to replace your old air conditioner, call the pros at Hux Air Conditioning today. One of our comfort specialists can analyze your existing Mendenhall, Jackson, Magee, Madison, Ridgeland, Florence, MS, and surrounding area system. Founded in 2007, we are a family-owned and operated business. Our philosophy is to provide all of our customers with the highest level of quality from our employees, equipment and the jobs that we perform. It is our aim that you recommend us to your family and friends. You’ll have our 100% satisfaction guarantee on new installations and on all repairs as long as you complete all of the repairs that we recommend. Our service technicians are NATE-certified and available for 24-hour emergency service. Call Hux Air Conditioning for additional information regarding a new air conditioning system installation.